Saturday, September 11, 2021

Week 36 - Saturday and Sunday

No work today but mentally  I was thinking about how i can respond to review comment and understand parallel processing threads.

                I read the bible quotes ,as a Man Jesus is so remarkable leader and a great healer.He is transcended human nature and he inspire me today.I was praying for the power he gave to heal other people.I believe in energy form and we are fleeting oscillating vibration on a finite time and  merge on the same medium of non existence .Divya asked to participate in a qualifying introduction and i participated and it took some time to introspect on my work and karthi provided his time .Nothingnness to be created everyday and the default context of human ,my means of survival institct is life is dangerous.Its the work on lizard brain i guess.We automatically go into survival of our system.

  Mariya and myself went to purchase for tailot shop and harware store .I spent on myself for grooming and i was providing the barber some work since he seems out of work and i also needed some haircut to be done.After i attended the introduction .

To summarize this week it is a productive week but with lot of hardwork and i need to learn the smart and selfexpressive.

Sunday 

   I woke up by 8am and watched Mr&Mrs Rowdy .I loved the movie in a scenic authentic setting.

I was hungry and made coffee and drank .Gardening ,composting and vermi-composting become the breather and relaxer.Mariya made some chicken curry and rasam ,ate the chicken for protein source and was watching Vijay TV programs and napped in the evening.We went to pick up the kids from my sister-in-law home and i was prepared  to drill the bucket and while we return we took some clay from roadside and some cow manure.It seems an essential item though we do composting for soil.I planned the next week meticulously and installed the office apps and i should never mess my mobile phone for any other reason ,it spoils my schedule someway unknowingly.The day went well and i slept good in the night.

 

No comments: