Friday, September 10, 2021

Week36 - Friday

 I woke up very late around 11 am and kids went to my sister-in-laws home and my wife stayed with me and in the afternoon i ate food and lazing around with tv and movie after 4 i worked for few minutes to check mail and thankfully the sonarqube rules was removed and it helped me to commit and create the review.I will continue work on this on monday to update the code and create new review.

          The back pain still there and my wife gave medicine .yesterday i watched a tomcruise movie as a car racer.I am updating this daily updates for review this week and have to plan the next week ,Though planning and sticking to plan is painful process.It is my line of work and how i am going to sustain for atleast another five years is a grand question and also on the other hand every trade have its up and down.

What is the trade i am really passionate about is a million dollor question ? I have to plan for saturday and sunday also ,my mind cannot be free if it so it is not productive and helpful.I need to find a good way to spend the weekends.Today also i may sleep late since i slept in the afternoon for more than two hours.

I may want to want andrew huberman youtube video tomorrow and call couple of peoples and check for cycle repair ,I can plan for short cycle trip in and around my residence.


No comments: