Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Week 36 -Tuesday

Finance 

  I have filed the income tax for this finacial year.He provided the service ,Dinesh and Bino provided the contact and he will be useful in the coming years I guess. Paid 2000rs and still i need to pay further

Pro

 I spend most of the time in debugging and took some time to understand the failure and I need to continue work on tomorrow .Today is not a focussed and productive day ,will continue tommorrow.

Relationship

  We ordered Pizza and kids enjoyed it and it is better to order i guess which is less expensive than we our self making one.

Health 

 I need to resolve this should blade pain issue.It is occurring on and off based on my exertion and work hours i spend.I need to work without attachment.

Sleep 

Need to sleep early so that i can perform well in the work 

No comments: