Monday, September 6, 2021

Week 36 - Monday

 

Monday

Pro

 Worked on fixing the sonarQube issue and worked based on 3 focussed session.

I have made the smart tv as desktop environment which facilitated and improved the body posture and performance and further the code was broke due to the changes and refactoring .I fixed those and it is working and I have to verify the changes and apply logger and stuff.

I slept well in the afternoon which improved my third session to focus.

Relationship

Has a minor disagreement with wife and i was reminding myself that i will not be winning the argument ,

Then i understood her point of view and let go setting the priority.

I spent some time with kids and taught for few minutes,I am thinking to spend an hour everyday on teaching.

Planning

 This week onward i am surrendering to the routine and planned my weekly work and will stick to that .I appreciate myself on starting this journal again.I want to revisit this on the next week and include what is missing

Health 

Meditated for few minutes.

My back muscle pain reduced after the weekend rest.

Sleep 

 I slept well in the afternoon for two hours due to yesterdays tiredness.

  I have some acidity due to podi and oil though i ate and its impact and i got an irritated state and anger for known reason and was unable to fall sleep.Then watched movie to relax myself and then slept at 2am.

I woke up at 9:45am.Hoever i planned for 7 am and its not working out.

 




No comments: