Friday, September 10, 2021

Week 36 - Wednesday and Thursday

Pro 

              I waked up at 8 am and started fixing the code and its a fresh morning ,i found the cause of the issue after i made lot of change in the sonarqube refactoring ,I missed the meeting and it leaves me incomplete. 

                  I understand this is the hardpart of fixing the code and refactoring the code .It drags me into long hours of working .It is an oppurtunity in development when most people dont get it and at the same time it is stressful ,causing pain in the back due to sitting posture and other factors.When amitabha suggested to change the code and the opportunity of sonar qube rules it was hesitating since i have done more work in completing the task and then after working on an issue it was not working i decided to use the backdoor and focus on only the changes .Its an costly mistake that i entirely ran the sonarqube in the entire file with the existing tool.Anyway this backdoor helped me to accomplish my commitment to complete the initial draft. After check in i have to fix many cycles of sonarcube fixes.

   I have not slept in the afternoon and slept by 11pm in the night and due to back pain i waked up by 2 pm and started fixing the sonarcube issue.Since I got a fair idea on how to fix it it was interesting and fixed the easier ones.Again slept by 4 am and woken by wife having  my naina and chitthi arriving for inviting to the wedding. Woke up and had a good time discussing and conversation.They left having breakfast .I started working again on the checkin process and again fxing the more complicated issue and thankfully the sonarqube rules have been disable so it went well .In the back of mind there is a commitment to go to a wedding just for outing and taking the kids out and for the sake of eating biriyani .My wife gave me homeo medicine .The pain reduced in the evening and slept a good sleep .

 



No comments: