Monday, September 13, 2021

Week 37

      Monday 

         It is interesting to know that a week starts from Monday and i thought Sunday is the start of the day,I waked up by 9:15 am and i did some stretching ,walking for 20 minutes.I ate before the daily scrum call.I drank good amount of water by sipping.In the DSM i did not resisted the conversation but allowed him to contribute to me .He helped in the git process otherwise it would have created some stress for me.

I then worked on the comments and created the review as my plan and in between i slept for an hour.

It charged me well and i worked an hour more and we as family  went to tailor shop by walking.The kids are growing and i can see them they are moving to teen years .Karthi asked me to share on yesterdays breakthrough and i shared halfheartedly and there is an interupt.Living a life of possibility is all more important otherwise its an ordinary life choice of going through stress and frustrtaion.

        I watched Dr.Andrew huberman podcast in youtube and took notes .He is suggesting to take protein diets in the early day or morning.I should inculcate that in my food habit.I need to sleep and work tomorrow having a fixed work hours of focus.

Tuesday 

   I have waked up around 8 , i fall alseep may be around 1:30 pm lastnight.

After  that  mariya and myself did some gardening work ,I added the azosprillum and nitrobacterium to the soil and added the compost waste which was mostly coconut shells which takes longer time to decompose.We prepared a two big rectangle basket for planting it is ready now.It is fulfilling work and also warms up and stretches the body.It is one work we both like to work ,my wife is now a days talking about a buying a plot in chennai and looking forward for a place to plant and live.I am fully occupied in bandwidth with money.

 Work 

    I started working on the review comments .After that amitabha helped on setting the different git repos and taught on switching between repos.He is supporting me good .His intention is as leading and he is not willing to work on code.My intention is reverse and learn the module and move after an year is my plan and i need to make this as concrete action plan.Tomorrow i will make sure to deliver the code changes.I need to calculate on the timings as well.I will do the tl1conversion in the next iteration with physical span work .I want to  complete in this sprint.

I slept an hour in the afternoon so i will be up until 12 i guess.Let me check. 

Wednesday 

  Work 

     I woke up early for the meeting at 7 am .It was frustrating when the network was connected and the internet connection was very slow and not connected.I tried for more than 35 minutes and then iit got clicked that i can connect in phone bridge and then it left me with peace otherwise i would have regretting that i was not able to attend the meeting .In the meeting he was asking to have a code review meeting to discuss with the team and I was busy working on fixing the code changes and scheduled a meeting on the next day morning as I said to them.All work and no play makes me a dull jack.I am not happy in any place and i am not happy within myself at work  as well though i seeked it and got it.May be i want instant work completion and moving on to next thing.In the company town hall meeting the company performed well in business and they asked to work in hybrid mode from the month end and they are mandating the vaccination for all .

Relationship

      The presence of my kids and family makes me connected and the value of being a family on your own gives a purpose for living life may be biological circuitry of raising kids gives some trigger of fulfillment from nature.

  The shoulder pain was lingering and my wife gave her homeopathic medicine.Tommorrow have to plan for hometown trip .

 Health 

   Its not in normal condition ,definitely i have to increase my nutrition supplements and do mend my body.

Thursday  

   In the morning 8 am we had a code review meeting and in the meeting the expectation of improving the performance was great and i explained the current design and the code design and the changes .They gave their understanding and queries. I mailed back on the meeting moments as I said in the meeting.I started worked on the performance tuning to reduce the timing in the code and I worked on code changes.Zili was okay to wait and not to push the code until there is a performance improvement and he did not want to break the existing functionality and was okay with that if thats what is needed and there is a conflict of working with him and local lead.

Relationship

   My brother in law came by 3:30pm and as planned we have to start to tindivanam for my cousin brother marriage and it was formal and very few people from family circle was only invited and the bride and bridegroom were happy and she looked beautiful too.I wished them and the underlying pain in the shoulder did not allow me to fully there .We came to hometown and BIL only drived which was thankful in my present condition.He came for a different purpose to hometown.He dropped me in my home with my mom and mariya and kids went to their home.I drowsed in the car for few minutes that helped me in restore some energy.I have met shanmu in the evening and he picked me up and we had a conversation of friends.

Sleep

I slept late after watchin movie in the mobile and woke up late around 8 in the morning.

Friday

                   In the morning i went to Sivas house and met him ,the pain was still lingering and i was adjusting .to it .In the way met the area people while walking and normal and formal conversation of well being.I started working on restoring the setup and performance tuning.It was unsuccesful i was doing the remote copy and paste and trying to run the script.I felt that i should have a proper communicated exit to the former work colleagues though i was alienated there.Afternnon food was tasty as my mother cooked.She is taking care of me in food and stuff and but i feel she is intruding and disturbing my otherwise normal life.She is going through everything alone with herself and i feel disconnected with her strangely in the being.I need some transformation in this area.Though i can understand her and i feel that she is partial to me and may be she believes i can handle life myself better and i am well off  in material earning so she focussing on  my brother and sister wealth creation.I came to mariya home in the evening.

Saturday 

Work      

I was taking rest in mariyas home.I dont remember doing anything productive.Oh well ,I went to my native village on the groundnut to check on the groundnut cultivation it is totally left to nature and can clearly see it was not taken care.The expense of labor is more and hopefully it is not giving any loss.I had some expense on visit and meeting the realtives which my mother wated to meet and  I am spending a small percentage here and not want to go for a loss atleast.The pain was there and still i drived and feared some spine wear and tear and ligament connected from should blade and spine.

I taught roshini some programming in the evening.

I talked about this to Vimal ,mariyas cousin brother and he studied physio therapist and he asked me take an xray and to check.He asked me to do some physical movement to understand the nature of internal injury.

Sunday  

       I was lazing around with family ,mostly youtube videos ,I was thinking about what i can do on next week but havent planned and wrote down in diary.I had a wonderful sleep in the afternoon and in the evening went to movie alone .I took a budge ticket and saw kodiyil orivan ,an entertainment movie ,contrary to public opinion i liked the movie in theater.I was wearing mask and i feel corana is non existent in people mind .I took xray in the meantime and ES hospital and paid 500 for that .


 


 

        

 


 

 




 

No comments: